LINK SWEDEN och Lima Sweden anordnar fortlöpande utbildningar. Är du intresserad av en utbildning inom något speciellt ämne? Kontakta gärna i första hand vår representant i din region. Du hittar din regions representant på sidan Kontakt/Jobb.
International Hip Revision course 2019 - Stockholm April 3-5
About The Course
The Stockholm International Hip Revision Course is an established interactive hip course since many years. The course is held in cooperation with WALDEMAR LINK GmbH & Co. KG and European Hip Society in accordance with the European Curriculum for Orthopedics and Traumatology and EFORT Educational Platform.
Responsibility for the course is held by Professor Lars Weidenhielm, Professor Per
Wretenberg and Ass Professor Gösta Ullmark.
- Anatomy and surgical approaches.
- Scheme for diagnosing and planning revision of THA.
- Revision methods, 3rd generation cementation technique, reconstruction rings, uncemented modular and non-modular stems, uncemented cups and augments.
- Impaction Bone Grafting in Femur and in Acetabulum.
- Mega prostheses.
- Dislocation. Prevention and surgical options for revision.
- Periprosthetic fractures. Osteosynthesis or/and prosthetic revision?
- Infections. How to avoid, to diagnose and to treat them.
- Case discussions.
- Workshops: distal anchoring stems, extended trochanteric osteotomy and Impaction Bone Grafting in Femur and Acetabulum.
Course fee 800 EUR, includes course fee, two hotel nights, lunches and one dinner on the first evening.
Travel and extra hotel night(s) are at own expense. Course starts at 10 a.m. Wednesday, April 3rd.
For information about Scientific Programme and Venue, please click on the document links below.
For application and further details, please e-mail l email@example.com